Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rock Star Baby Shower Theme

We have been dying to show you Lisa's Baby Shower.  This Rock Star Baby Shower Theme was created exclusively for her.  Big thank you to our girlfriend Veronica from Ronisugar Creations who created the adorable onesie cookies and cupcakes, delicious and adorable like always.  We created the oreos covered in white chocolate, but we saw these adorable guitar fondant figures which we purchased from
Two Sugar BabiesSee, it is possible to get creative with a boys theme as well. 

We are so exciting and waiting anxiously on the arrival of Baby Cruz!!!







3 comments:

  1. Hi

    I would really like to do this theme for my baby shower it's absolutely perfect! how do I go about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do this theme. I just can't wait for my baby shower, for the arrival of my twins. Both boys bentley and cayden.

    ReplyDelete